Franconia Family Medicine
6160 Fuller Court
Alexandria, VA 22310
Our office is open 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday. Our office is closed for lunch from noon to 1:15 P.M. We are closed New Year's Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. We are open until noon on Thanksgiving Friday, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
Our telephones are answered in the office from 8:00 AM until noon and from 1:15 PM until 4:25 PM, Monday through Friday. All other times our telephones are answered by our service. A doctor can be reached to address problems that cannot wait until office hours, but 911 should be called for any medical emergencies.
|Monday:||07:30 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:30 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:30 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Thursday:||07:30 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Friday:||07:30 AM - 04:30 PM|
Click here for door to door driving directions
We know you have many choices when choosing a doctor in Alexandria, VA, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details.
Insurance and Billing
We accept most traditional insurance plans. Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. Qualifications for insurance coverage may differ due to the uniqueness of each procedure.
- Aetna Healthcare
- Carefirst Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Great West
- MAMSI (MDIPA, Optimum Choice, Alliance)
- United Healthcare
The following are portals for patient information. All sites are reputable, though the specific content is too copious for us to review. In addition, many medical illnesses, treatments and guidelines change faster than these websites can be updated. As such, Franconia Family Medicine is not responsible for the contents of these websites. Any questions should be directed to one of our health care providers.
- FamilyDoctor The official site of the American Adademy of Family Physicians. It is periodically medically reviewed. There is a great deal of information about common medical conditions.
- webmd.com WebMD is a commercial website that contains a broad spectrum of medical information.
- CDC This government site often has the latest on disease outbreaks. It is also an excellent resource for the international traveler and for questions about immunizations.
- Healthfinder Healthfinder is a website developed and reviewed by the government Department of Health and Human Services. There is information about a broad range of diseases, as well as access to an extensive drug database.
- cancer.gov The website for the National Cancer Institute. There is a range of information about specific types of cancer.
- Patient Education Handout This document is given out at all physical exams. It is an overview of good health maintenance practices and a guideline for a healthy lifestyle.